Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Table 1

Image Manipulation - Flickr Creative Commons - I could use an explanation of the symbols but I think Non-Commercial Licenses makes sense for pics I am free to use. VWB explained how to cite using ppt. or a word document. Probably need to hear this again because I know she was explaining more about linking back to the source but I lost focus. Now I find that I cannot add a ppt to this blog and am not sure whether that is because you CAN'T or my brain just isn't functioning in the August fog.

Tried to use fakemagazinecover. com from Library2Play pages but was BLOCKED by district as it is categorized as GAMES which we all know are harmful to student achievement:(

Tried several online image generators and none of them worked. If I had been sitting with a teacher, I would have lost them for good. If I had been sitting with students, they would have redecorated the library.

I finally, in the privacy and silence of my home, found one that worked for me.

No comments: