Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Table 4

Video Assignments - Teacher Tube took a LONG time to use in district today. Of course YOU TUBE is still blocked. My teacher tube practice is 2 posts below.

In trying to combine 2 clips from Discovery Education I ran into 2 problems. 1)I had a brain misfunction and forgot to right click on the correct icon to save the clip. Big DUH moment for me since I did that A MILLION times last year.
2) Movie maker kept popping up a box that wanted me to debug. SO, I was unsuccessful with this project though I know HOW to do it. I DO NOT KNOW how to handle the debug issue.
3) I also had a sound issue though I had sound for Photo Story a few minutes ago and I'm using the same headphones. Go figure. I will attempt it later, probably at home with a different computer, and a different wireless system so that everything works.

No comments: