Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing #11.5 - Whoohoo!!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I was excited about the free screencast programs but will have to find one that works right for me. Bookr has promise and I hear worked for others so I'll have to revisit. I was just happy to be back in the know even at a low level.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Again, I like that someone else (or several someones) has combed through all that is out there and said these things are worth your time to learn. When there is SO much out there and more every day, it can become to daunting a task and difficult to know where to jump in. This guides the journey though the journey is what you choose.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised at how often things didn't work for me. I also guess I should also be surprised at how it didn't phase me this time around!
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Oh, you've got a good thing going as far as the participants are concerned. I know it's a HUGE undertaking for the lifeguards. I do hope that the PR gets ramped up so more people become aware of it and take advantage of this step by step guide.

No comments: