Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #2

ME, bad habits? Nah. OK, I see a few habits that I slide on periodically but if I have to pick one that's the hardest, these days, it's play. I'm a mother of a toddler and work as a school librarian so everything is 5 minutes behind, day late, undone, unwashed, unread to, unrested. Am I seeing these problems as a challenge, NO, right now, they are problems. But, I guess I am fairly good at keeping the end in mind. I want the paycheck, my child is healthy, there are good days where things run smoothly if you ignore the rest, and tomorrow or next month will be different. The goal is to improve and not leave too much of a wake. My daughter will have to write a tell all book later to gauge the wake.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Hers fall in line behind the "co-authored" version from a slightly older generation! They can compare notes!