Monday, January 21, 2008

Things #8 and #9

I think it was 2 years ago that our fearless leader suggested Google Reader to keep up with his and other blogs. I remember dutifully getting an account and then getting stuck not understanding what to do next. Apparently I don't remember actually going forward but when I logged into it today I had several blogs in several folders with over 100 new posts waiting for me! Needless to say, I read a few and marked the rest as read and will start over. That is definitely the problem with all of the technology, there is too much to keep up with! I have to go back and deal with the shared stuff but I have a four-year old who didn't go to daycare today so I'm lucky to have gotten this far! I am excited to have gotten this far because I knew I would be able to put our 2PLay blogs in the reader and not have to click through the list like I have been doing. So now I have a folder called 23 Things. I also will make my husband set up a Google Reader. He actually has sites that he visits daily unlike me. I also have not explored the searching for blogs quickly opportunity - ah, so much technology, so little time.

No comments: