Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #3

Great, now I have more logins and passwords! And they(web hosts, etc) keep thinking for me which, I must admit, makes it a little trickier to outthink them but I did manage it. Definitely viewed the registration problems I was having with yahoo for the avatar as a challenge ( I did not want to use my name) that I did overcome. The avatar thing, I must admit, escapes me as to WHY?? Ok, it's fun, but....maybe the light will dawn at a later Thing. I'm not completely new to blogging so I guess I don't have much to say there except that I do feel that I am rambling on this one! And there are no links or pictures to view. Maybe later. Guess I'll go read everyone's blogs now and see my deficiencies.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Not deficiencies, just differences!
So many choices in that big 2.0 world out three...but that makes it good...you can choose what works for you...kinda like the Luby's for learning and doing!