Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #4

Ok, I've sent my email and I'm beginning to look at the other PLAY blogs. I have to admit, I like knowing who wrote them. It helps me hear their voice. I'm already jealous of those who found ways to already include a link. I must have a void in my sharing toolbox at the moment. Can't wait to PLAY with everyone. If I'm falling behind, i.e. it's Valentine's Day and this was my last post, send me an email or comment and kick me into gear (or offer to babysit!).

4 comments:

Grendel said...

You are not alone! There are voids in my sharing toolbox, too, and question after question. I just learn to do one thing which just leads to one other thing I don't know how to do. We will make it through, though. Yes, if it is Valentine's Day, and you are still on Thing 5, I will send you a nudge!

Barry said...

Thanks for learning (PLAY) with us. I know several that can help with the hotlinks or the babysitting.

You may have to explain the penguin in the avatar!

Book Nook Girl said...

Hey you are doing better than I am - you are actually up to Thing 7 and I just completed thing 4! I hope to start working on Thing 5! I may be the one who needs a nudge! Like your avatar, but can't figure out the penguin!

Terry said...

OK, you're not the first to ask about the penguin! I just figured I usually have a bag and a kid, 2 things, but I'm slightly overwhelmed these days so my avatar has two things...