Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing #19 - Web 2.0 Award Winners

Now I expected this would be fun as well as time consuming! I looked at One Sentence which challenges you to tell a story in one sentence. This could be used for story starters, writing prompts, leads, etc. EXCEPT we need a kid friendly version :) An enterprising teacher could cull through and find some to use.

Just for fun - Guess which keyword search yielded these pictures.

Then I spent a lot of time looking at useless things. Or maybe they just weren't good for elementary education, or maybe I'd already seen stuff that was similar, or maybe I'd just seen too much. I'm with Froggy and I'm going to go play with image generators.

I am awed by the creativity (and time) that many people apparently have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did like the google game thing...was about 80% correct...once I figured out what to click. Duh!